For UPS/FedEx shipping (for USPS mail, please use the P.O. box below), the address to use is:
8599 E Moonlight Bay Drive
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202
Donations to the Door County Land Trust
Mail us a card:
Mike and Kari
P.O. Box 231
Baileys Harbor, WI 54202.
7590 Boynton Lane
- Housing is available on-site! Party time!
- These rooms are only available Friday after 4 PM until Sunday, 10 AM.
- Here’s a list of accommodations, and here’s the floor plan. Rooms are 75$ per night, while the studio is 150$ per night.
- If you want to stay on-site, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to specify which room you would like. We will be updating the list of accommodations as reservations are made.
Alternatively, there are several hotels in the area. Kari says Baileys Harbor can be quite pricey, and you can probably save money by staying in the nearby town, Sturgeon Bay, which is about a 30 minute drive away.
- Fly into Green Bay airport (Austin Straubel International Airport, Airport code GRB)
- Driving directions from the airport to Björklunden Lodge (about 1.5 hours away)
- Ride Sharing – if you have space for an extra person or would like to avoid renting a car yourself, please sign up here
- Friday evening will be the rehearsal dinner hosted by Neal and Joyce.
- One of Kari’s favorite cheese shops is on the way from the airport. Renard’s cheese. We recommend getting a caraway brick and cheese curds!
- Kari’s favorite malt shop is Not Licked Yet. They have a nice kids play area and very good ice cream.
- The Yum Yum Tree is a candy/deli/ice cream store in Baileys Harbor that Kari spent her younger years working at. We recommend anything but the salted licorice.
- The Red Putter is Kari’s favorite mini-golf place. You can also guess the number of M&M’s in a giant jar to win them.
- Skyway Drive-in movie theater shows double features on the weekends
- There are several state parks in the area with waterfront & hiking access
- Edgewood Orchard art gallery is really pretty.
- Al Johnson’s Swedish restaurant has goats on the roof and good Swedish pancakes.